Skip to content
Conditions of Sale
- The ticket is proof of purchase of the event and must be presented at the time of admission.
- It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
- Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
- Refunds are available at the discretion of the NUCMS.
- NUCMS reserves the right to refuse entry.
- As the Event Organiser hosting this event, (NUCMS) is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets.
- Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
- Latecomers will have to wait to be seated. There will be no refunds. Doors open 30minutes before event.
- Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket.
- Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
- All rights to film, photo and video production of this event belong to the Rights Holder.
- If the event is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
- Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
- If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact (NUCMS) on (firstname.lastname@example.org).